› Forums › Backfire Board Review
- This topic is empty.
- 2020-09-27 at 02:33
About Backfire Board
The entry level backfire board is a sleek and stylish electric skateboard. They are very beautiful and probably within your budget. If you are a long-time skateboarder and want to upgrade to an electric skateboard within your budget, it is a wise decision to buy a skateboard that will Backfire. With this, you can upgrade both the functionality and the look of your favorite travel board. It still has a DIY look, but a great look for electric scooters to ride around on! Backfire electric scooters may just be the best entry-level electric skateboard investment for you. To see how Backfire electric skateboards match up to the competitions, you can check our Evolve board, Blitzart board, and Meepo board review articles.
Backfire Board Models and Highlights
You can get backfire plates in several varieties and models. Choose the one that best suits your style and requirements. Because they’re mostly entry-level electric skateboards, you can be sure they won’t burn a hole in your pocket. The backfire board also has a backfire board indication to guide new to the world of electronic skating to get a better start...
The Backfire G2 Black is an affordable entry level electric skateboard. Despite its low price, the overall design of the board is satisfactory. This design makes it look smoother and more elegant, while still keeping it affordable.
- Set your own uniqueness, the Backfire G2 Black captures a great set of features and manages to show you great technical specs at a low price. The board is perfect for beginners to upgrade to an electric skateboard. The polished black appearance makes it look pleasant and advanced.
- The Backfire G2 Black has a 180-watt battery and a charging time of 3.5 hours. The charging time is much longer than that of its competitors, with the charging pad able to charge up to 11 miles or 18 kilometers at a time..
- To make up for it, the Backfire G2 black has a fast acceleration.It has a top speed of 24 miles per hour or 38 kilometers per hour, which shows where the battery is going.
- In addition, the Backfire G2 Black also has a 94cm x21cm plate size and weighs about 7.3kg. This is a fairly durable board, fast and heavy, giving you a better riding experience and great balance.
- The Backfire G2 black can also be easily mounted on a 25 degree incline. Its weight and design give it a streamlined and heavy form factor, giving it a better riding experience.
- This Backfire 2 BOARD also has a good set of 96mm wheels. They are large enough to help reduce vibration significantly on your road.
This is a compact powerpack carbon fiber based electric skateboard.It’s perfect for those who travel a lot and don’t want to leave the skateboard.It’s portable and capable enough to give you a great skateboarding experience.
- The most important factor to consider when buying a Backfire Mini is its size and overall size.The deck is a 79cm by 22.5cm black carbon design.
- The Backfire Mini, though small and compact, can reach 26 MPH or 42 km/h with its 175Wh battery.The small battery takes only 1.5 hours to charge and can travel up to 11 miles or 18 kilometers on a single charge.
- In addition, the board is also very light at 5.8kg. Carbon fiber is the reason for this low weight and high durability.
- The skateboard can climb up to a 30-degree slope, or it can slow down and accelerate quickly.
- Although it is on the expensive side, this board has enough features to make it worth your money.It also brings the official Backfire board remote control. The remote control has telemetry capability as well as fast connection and compatibility.
- Not only is the battery removable, but it can be replaced at a later date.
The Backfire G2T is a necessary upgrade from the stop backfire G2S.It has some amazing upgrades.
- The Backfire Board remote now includes an OLED display. It also has better connections and more board Settings.
- The Backfire G2T can now reach speeds of 24 miles per hour or 38 kilometers per hour. New chargers and batteries charge faster and last longer on a single charge.
- The wheel span is now 275 mm, which greatly improves the balance of the board.
- The wheel is now 96mm in diameter and has an internal metal ring for better alignment and overall durability.
- The 216Wh battery has also been greatly improved and can be quickly charged in 2.5 hours. It has a range of 15 million miles or 25 kilometers on a single charge. That’s enough for a day, maybe more depending on how you use it. It becomes the perfect companion for you outside the community and even when you travel. This backfire plate extends the battery to last well enough to support you through the day.
- The Backfire G2T is still an unimpressive climbing Angle. It’s only 25 degrees, so taking it up a hill or steep slope might not be the best idea.
- The Backfire G2T also has a good 7.3kg, which is another reason it is impressive for balance, control, and handling.
- The board still has the option of replacing the casing.It also has two hub engines for better handling and overall power.
This is a more general board, you can’t consider low end or too high end. The Backfire G3 is a great board, with impressive specs.
- Since the Backfire G3 is not an entry-level board, its pricing is about $800 in the market. You can expect its overall specs to show how it is worthy of its price. Backfire G3 weighs a good 8kg, which enhances its overall balance and handling.
- The battery is a 260Wh battery which can last up to a good 18.5 mil or 30km on a single charge. Furthermore, the battery charges within 2.5 hours, and is capable enough to last you throughout the day. The battery power and capability of the board also make it possible for the board to climb inclines up to 30 degrees. So, a decent uphill or ramp is not ruled out of what it can climb.
- The Backfire G3 can also reach speeds up to 28.5mph or 46kmph. It outperforms the majority of Backfire Boards below its price and capability range.
- The board also has a fiberglass deck that is 39in L by 9.3in W or 99cm by 24cm. There are two 450W motors installed on the Backfire G3.
The Backfire G3 plus is the upgraded version of the already awesome Backfire G3. Although the difference in price is about $200, there are still ample changes in technical specs as well as design and weight.
- As a truly premium entry into the range of Backfire Boards, the Backfire G3 plus comes with a lot of upgrades from the Backfire G3 model. It is lighter, faster, and more powerful in all areas compared to the Backfire G3. Firstly, the battery has been upgraded from the 260Wh to now 346Wh in the newer Backfire G3 Plus.
- The Backfire G3 Plus weighs about 7.3kg which is 700g lighter than the Backfire G3. This weight reduction comes through the use of carbon fiber instead of the previous fiberglass frame material. Moreover, the Backfire G3 Plus offers better handling and balance. The board is also able to flex a lot more because of the carbon fiber.
- The charging time is also considerably higher compared to the Backfire G3. Due to this, it can offer more speed and lasts much longer. The Backfire G3 Plus now lasts up to 25mil or 40km which can easily last up to two days in an urban city.
- Moreover, the board can also reach top speeds of 28.5mph or 46kmph rather quickly. The battery and sleeves are both replaceable, and it also has upgraded motors. The Backfire Board G3 Plus has two motors each of 600W. There is a turbo mode, which uses up the battery reserve quickly.
The Backfire Ranger X2 is an all-terrain amazing board. It’s one of the most premium-feeling and all-terrain electric skateboards from Backfire.
- The Backfire Ranger X2 has dual 1200W motors installed. There is no question that the board is incredibly capable and fast. The tires are 6.5in honeycomb replaceable tires. It guarantees great performance and vibration reduction. However, despite the nature of tires, they work best in dry environments and get stuck in muddy or wet grass that is a bit too soft.
- On a single charge, the board lasts up to 22mil or 35km which is well enough to last a day and any casual riding around on your trips. The 454Wh battery works well enough to power this board’s demanding technical specs.
- Backfire Ranger X2 can also reach speeds of up to 22mph or 35kmph. This is average, but it is fast enough to zip through a variety of terrains without breaking a sweat.
- The board also weighs a heavy 10.8kg and can be tough to carry around for daily use. But, this also allows it to maintain its balance and provide adequate support and loading ability. It can hold up body weights up to 120kg and easily handles terrains such as hills, roads, parks, among others.
- The deck is also quite large and is about 106cm by 33cm or 41.7in by 13in and also has LED indicators built on the board. It also comes with off-road GPS. It can climb inclines up to 30 degrees, so it can also make for a good hilly experience!
- The new Hobbywing ESC makes the braking and acceleration smooth, efficient, and even more reliable than its previous version. The design also maintains the flexibility and durability of the previous Backfire Ranger X1.
Best Features about Backfire Boards
The Backfire board is their leader, with amazing design and capability. One thing that all the Backfire board models have in common is a great design, which to some extent shows the consistency of the different models. Here are some of the most famous features of the Backfire board:
Body Design and Board Material
The low – and high-end Backfire Boards come with amazing quality and design. Many even Shared a good streamlined design that gave them all their superior look.In addition, the boards are made of Canadian maple and other varieties.These materials give them durability and flexibility.You can see a nice flexibility detail in the body design that maintains its durability and balance even when bent.In addition, some high-end panels use carbon fiber to make them more durable and lighter.This method makes the board look light, durable and flexible.
The Backfire Board extends battery life, maximizes speed and balance, and reduces energy waste.You can expect your Backfire Board to have at least 11m in the low end to 22-28MIL in the high end models.In addition, they also have a turbine mode that gives you increased speed.But your battery life should be shorter than advertised.Under standard conditions and weight, it can be used without charging for a long time.It can even last for 2 days of moderate use.
Some of the higher panels, such as ackfire Ranger X2, are weatherproof because it is an all terrain board. Other boards, such as Backfire G3 Plus also share some water and dust resistance. This also makes them a good choice to go outside and experience whatever weather you like. However, such weatherproof performance does not necessarily exist in low-end models.
Backfire Board remote is also included in each box.It offers strong support for the OLED screen and is easy to connect to the motherboard.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.