Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Backfire G2T1 year, 5 months ago | 9 Replies
The Backfire G2T is a necessary upgrade from the stop backfire G2S.It has some amazing upgrades.
- The Backfire Board remote now includes an OLED display. It also has better connections and more board Settings.
- The Backfire G2T can now reach speeds of 24 miles per hour or 38 kilometers per hour. New chargers and batteries charge faster and last longer on a single charge.
- The wheel span is now 275 mm, which greatly improves the balance of the board.
- The wheel is now 96mm in diameter and has an internal metal ring for better alignment and overall durability.
- The 216Wh battery has also been greatly improved and can be quickly charged in 2.5 hours. It has a range of 15 million miles or 25 kilometers on a single charge. That’s enough for a day, maybe more depending on how you use it. It becomes the perfect companion for you outside the community and even when you travel. This backfire plate extends the battery to last well enough to support you through the day.
- The Backfire G2T is still an unimpressive climbing Angle. It’s only 25 degrees, so taking it up a hill or steep slope might not be the best idea.
- The Backfire G2T also has a good 7.3kg, which is another reason it is impressive for balance, control, and handling.
- The board still has the option of replacing the casing.It also has two hub engines for better handling and overall power.