Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Backfire G3 Plus1 week, 5 days ago | 0 Replies
The Backfire G3 plus is the upgraded version of the already awesome Backfire G3. Although the difference in price is about $200, there are still ample changes in technical specs as well as design and weight.
- As a truly premium entry into the range of Backfire Boards, the Backfire G3 plus comes with a lot of upgrades from the Backfire G3 model. It is lighter, faster, and more powerful in all areas compared to the Backfire G3. Firstly, the battery has been upgraded from the 260Wh to now 346Wh in the newer Backfire G3 Plus.
- The Backfire G3 Plus weighs about 7.3kg which is 700g lighter than the Backfire G3. This weight reduction comes through the use of carbon fiber instead of the previous fiberglass frame material. Moreover, the Backfire G3 Plus offers better handling and balance. The board is also able to flex a lot more because of the carbon fiber.
- The charging time is also considerably higher compared to the Backfire G3. Due to this, it can offer more speed and lasts much longer. The Backfire G3 Plus now lasts up to 25mil or 40km which can easily last up to two days in an urban city.
- Moreover, the board can also reach top speeds of 28.5mph or 46kmph rather quickly. The battery and sleeves are both replaceable, and it also has upgraded motors. The Backfire Board G3 Plus has two motors each of 600W. There is a turbo mode, which uses up the battery reserve quickly.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.