Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Backfire G31 week, 2 days ago | 0 Replies
This is a more general board, you can’t consider low end or too high end. The Backfire G3 is a great board, with impressive specs.
- Since the Backfire G3 is not an entry-level board, its pricing is about $800 in the market. You can expect its overall specs to show how it is worthy of its price. Backfire G3 weighs a good 8kg, which enhances its overall balance and handling.
- The battery is a 260Wh battery which can last up to a good 18.5 mil or 30km on a single charge. Furthermore, the battery charges within 2.5 hours, and is capable enough to last you throughout the day. The battery power and capability of the board also make it possible for the board to climb inclines up to 30 degrees. So, a decent uphill or ramp is not ruled out of what it can climb.
- The Backfire G3 can also reach speeds up to 28.5mph or 46kmph. It outperforms the majority of Backfire Boards below its price and capability range.
- The board also has a fiberglass deck that is 39in L by 9.3in W or 99cm by 24cm. There are two 450W motors installed on the Backfire G3.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.