Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Backfire Ranger X21 week, 2 days ago | 0 Replies
The Backfire Ranger X2 is an all-terrain amazing board. It’s one of the most premium-feeling and all-terrain electric skateboards from Backfire.
- The Backfire Ranger X2 has dual 1200W motors installed. There is no question that the board is incredibly capable and fast. The tires are 6.5in honeycomb replaceable tires. It guarantees great performance and vibration reduction. However, despite the nature of tires, they work best in dry environments and get stuck in muddy or wet grass that is a bit too soft.
- On a single charge, the board lasts up to 22mil or 35km which is well enough to last a day and any casual riding around on your trips. The 454Wh battery works well enough to power this board’s demanding technical specs.
- Backfire Ranger X2 can also reach speeds of up to 22mph or 35kmph. This is average, but it is fast enough to zip through a variety of terrains without breaking a sweat.
- The board also weighs a heavy 10.8kg and can be tough to carry around for daily use. But, this also allows it to maintain its balance and provide adequate support and loading ability. It can hold up body weights up to 120kg and easily handles terrains such as hills, roads, parks, among others.
- The deck is also quite large and is about 106cm by 33cm or 41.7in by 13in and also has LED indicators built on the board. It also comes with off-road GPS. It can climb inclines up to 30 degrees, so it can also make for a good hilly experience!
- The new Hobbywing ESC makes the braking and acceleration smooth, efficient, and even more reliable than its previous version. The design also maintains the flexibility and durability of the previous Backfire Ranger X1.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.