Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Blitzart Mini Flash3 months, 2 weeks ago | 0 Replies
The Blitzart Mini Flash is a simple entry-level electric skateboard. It is made of five layers of Canadian maple and two layers of bamboo, just like the other boards in this series.
- The Blitzart Mini Flash can easily reach 12 miles per hour.It has a great simplified design that gives you good space and width to handle the board correctly on your feet.
- The Blitzart Mini Flash has a compact panel design.It has a lithium ion battery.It can be charged in 2.5 hours and has a range of 8 miles or 12.8 kilometers.A few hours or even half a day of wandering around is enough.However, it has no regenerative braking.Because of this, you may get this range and less dependent on speed and performance.
- The Blitzart Mini Flash also comes with a great remote control.The remote control lets you switch between different modes.It can also connect to the motherboard without any problems.In addition, because it has only two modes and a reverse mode, it is very easy to use.You don’t need to fumble between buttons for quick action.
- The 250W motor is also a great addition to the board.It can easily drive the plate fast enough to 12 miles per hour and handle loads of up to 122.5 kilograms without any trouble.In addition, the board is light and easy to carry, weighing only 4 kg.It is easy to carry and makes a good travel companion.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.