Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Blitzart Tornado3 months ago | 6 Replies
Blitzart Tornado is an entry-level high performance board.It is a medium sized plate, measuring 38 inches in length.It is available in black, red, orange and light green variants.
- The Blitzart Tornado is a great medium performance electric board.It is very suitable for people who are new to electric skateboards.There is a great design to enhance the handling with enough space to stand on, the plate has a thick and durable plate-type plate frame, as well.In addition, it has a 10-inch wheelbase that can drive the plate quickly and smoothly through urban areas.
- The wheels and plates, although well designed, do not allow for shock absorption. You may feel the ground more, but overall you’ll still create a pleasant experience.In addition, the plane design of the plate also makes it difficult to overcome the large and small vibration on the road.
- The Lightning Tornado has a 350W engine and can reach speeds of up to 16 miles per hour.It can accelerate and decelerate gracefully to give you a good experience. The 13-pound board is very light.You can operate it, even up to 300 pounds.
- On a single charge, the 36V battery case lasts for 10mils or 16km.That’s enough for your daily commute. In addition, the battery can be fully charged in 2.5 hours and can last all day.
- The 10.5-inch wheelbase provides great balance and overall handling. For starters, this is perfect.