Blitzart X-Plore1 week, 6 days ago | 0 Replies
The Blitzart X-Plore is the fancier model out of the different variants. It comes in black, red, orange, and light green versions. It has the same capabilities as the Blitzart Huracane and Tornado. The only difference in the Blitzart X-Plore is its design.
- The Blitzart X-Plore has a 38-inch long board. It has seven stories of Canadian maple and two stories of bamboo wide. These layers give a great kanban and are durable as it is stylish.In addition, this board has a surfboard design with two handlebar spacing carved on the board. You can take it on a trip or around the city.
- The 350W single hub motor is the same as other models of the Blitzart. The engine keeps it going at 16 miles an hour. In addition, it can be swapped between the two modes and reversed with the included Blitz remote control.
- Unlike other models, the Blitzart X-Plore has better speed and handling. There are even more streamlined designs.Its battery and electrical components have a thinner case that runs along the length of the plate, rather than a thicker box.
- The Blitzart X-Plore has a range of 10 miles or 16 kilometers on a single charge and weighs just 13 pounds or 5.8 kilograms. At high speeds, it provides great maneuverability without losing great balance. The battery takes 2.5 hours to fully charge and lasts all day.
- Despite the wide wheelbase, you can’t expect it to give proper vibration reduction. You will still feel the road under your feet.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.