Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Boosted Mini S1 week, 6 days ago | 0 Replies
The Boosted Mini S is the more affordable and compact variants from the company. It has decent features while living up to the amazing design and functionality from Boosted.
- The Boosted Mini S has a top speed of 18 miles per hour. That’s enough speed for this compact electric skateboard. Combined with belt drive system, paperboard has no problem accelerating or maintaining higher speeds for longer periods of time.
- The Boosted Mini S also has regenerative braking. This feature gives it an above-average specification in the price range, which is very eye-catching. This is always maintained by the upper end of the propulsion plate.
- As the compact Boosted Mini S is, it has only a limited range due to the smaller propulsion panel battery housing. You can expect it to last 7 miles or 11.2km, which is just as good as a nearby bike ride or short trip.
- The Vaughan Mini S is only 30 inches long. Not only will you be able to pack it away with ease, but you’ll also be able to manipulate it more easily.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.