Carbon GTR1 year, 9 months ago | 8 Replies
Evolve was the first company to use carbon fibre on electric scooters. This introduces the advantage of making the board durable, light and, of course, fast. The board has a stunning design plus the ability to electronically components and a durable black plate. Evolve Bamboo GTR Series, the Carbon GTR Series also comes in two variants:
- Carbon GTR Street is one of the best and most stylish electric skateboards you can buy. Carbon GTR Street is a beast in style, functionality, aesthetics and technical specifications. The board also integrates and hides batteries and other electronic components to avoid any damage.
- It can easily reach speeds of 22-26 MPH or 354-41.8 km/h, which is fast enough for an urban environment. The council passed the urban areas and streets without difficulty.
- The Carbon GTR has a street range of 31 miles or 50 kilometers on a single charge and can last several days without sweating.
- It can also climb up slopes to 30 degrees, so ramps or uphill roads are not a problem for the powerboard.
- The deck is about 39 inches long and it’s huge. The wheelbase is also wide enough to give you proper balance and support, about 37 inches along the length of the board.
- Even the truck is reliably 12 inches wide. The carbon GTR street is also equipped with a pair of 1500W motors, making it run at an amazing speed.
- The charging time is 4-5 hours and the weight is about 9.8kg. Considering the overall size and design of the board, carbon fiber manages to make the board lighter and faster.
Carbon GTR All Terrain
The handmade carbon-fiber all-terrain board requires no introduction in terms of build quality. It is an extremely capable all-terrain version of the Carbon GTR Series. It takes after the capabilities of the GTR Street version with some tweaks.
- The board is 39in or 101cm in length. It has a great sleek design to give you proper balance, flexibility, and durability.
- The Carbon GTR All Terrain is also equipped with dual 1500W motors. It gives the board great balance and speeds up to 22-26mph, the same as the GTR Street version.
- The battery also gives the Carbon GTR All-Terrain an impressive range of up to 31mils or 50km. It takes between 4-5 hours to charge.
- The board can also be interchanged and its battery swapped with the Street version and weighs as per the battery installed. However, with its default battery, the Carbon GTR All-Terrain weighs about 10.7kg. This is quite heavy and good for an all-terrain board. This gives the board adequate handling and balance.
- Unlike the Bamboo series, the Carbon GTR All Terrain series also has an upgrade in the form of the slope it can ride. Now this board can ride up to 30 degrees inclines and slopes. It has great braking and acceleration too and comes with regenerative charging.