› Forums › Evolve Board Review
- This topic is empty.
- 2020-10-10 at 07:38
About Evolve Boards
Evolve Boards is a premium electric skate board that values function and style. You can be sure that your evolution board has your own style. It will also give you satisfaction with its amazing performance. The board is available in three varieties: Stoke, Bamboo GTR series, and Carbon GTR series. In addition, you can even have a fully customized plate for your special and parts that you need in the color. As high-end boards, they feature great builds to dazzle onlookers and you. If you want to compare Evolve products to other products to see how they perform, here is our Meepo Board and Boosted Board comment.
Various Models of Evolve Boards
I’m sure you’ll like the Evolve Stoke Board. Even better, it has amazing speed and great looks with a prominent kick tail that gives it charm.
- In addition to its decent technical specifications and design, the Evolve skateboard looks like a surfboard. The sheet is made up of four layers of bamboo and two layers of fiberglass. These materials give it great flexibility and a high gloss look.The engine mound design, the board, the kick tail are all amazing. These illustrate why it is a great Kanban from every Angle.
- A 151.2WH battery powers an Evolve skateboard, which is no big deal for a skateboard with such a low budget.
- The deck is about 33.5 inches (85 centimeters) long. It’s long enough to give you plenty of room.
- In addition, Evolve skateboard can only travel 10 million kilometers or 15 kilometers on a single charge. So, it’s only good for a casual ride around the neighborhood for a while, or back and forth from your workplace. This board is more suitable for those who like its look and design rather than its function.
- The Evolve board also weighs 8.16 kilograms, so it’s not a good idea to take it with you when you travel. But it is a great casual board for everyday use by anyone who wants an electric skateboard without all the power and technical dynamics involved.
- The only problem with the evolution you may experience on a skateboard is the extra care you need to take when using a kick tail. That way you don’t damage the back of the engine stack. Although it is designed for optimal use and to prevent damage, reckless use can lead to potential damage.
Bamboo GTR Series is a finely crafted electric skateboard.It seeks as much function as appearance. This is an advanced electric skateboard, available in three models. Their common basic elements are a simple but rugged look and streamlined design. Let’s take a look at the common features of these boards, and then look at the technical specifications:
Product Features (GTR Series)
- The Bamboo GTR series comes with two powerful belt motors that are durable. They made the circuit board have a very powerful drive. Wide wheelbase is great for general impressive balance.
- The board is also a great design with some cool stripes on the sides to give an overall minimalist look.
- The battery housing and ESC run throughout the length of the board. This allows for flexibility. The entire enclosure has electrical components well placed around the board.
Product Features (GTR Street)
- Evolve Bamboo GTR Street is a great urban exploration focus for electric scooters. You can rely on it for daily use in and around your city.
- The maximum speed of Evolve GTR Street is 26 MPH or 42 km/h. This is very fast in terms of its price range. It also has enough power to get you anywhere quickly. It’s fast enough to avoid traffic jams and get to and from your work or other places quickly.
- It is laudable that the Evolve Bamboo Street can last a whopping 31MIl or 50km on a single charge. You can easily use it for long distances, or even travel outside the city, and come back with plenty of power for the next day. Its 504Wh battery has amazing capacity and lasts long enough to be used moderately for a few days.
- The Evolve GTR Street has a deck measuring 38 inches x 12 inches or 96 cm x 30.6 cm. This is enough space for you to move on The board.
- It takes 4-5 hours to recharge The vehicle. This is required to accommodate the huge range of this board and its amazing technical specifications.
- The main board weighs 10.3 kilograms. It ensures great balance and handles when traveling at higher speeds. Despite its weight, it can still pass through a 30-degree tilt.
Product Features (GTR All-Terrain)
- Evolve Bamboo GTR All Terrain (AT) is one of the best electric skateboards you can get. It is well built and is capable of being used over mountains and rugged terrain.
- The Evolve GTR All-Terrain has a 504Wh battery similar to The street version and can last 19,000 miles or 30km.
- The 7-inch pneumatic wheel further improves its durability and handling in tough environments.
- The GTR all-terrain weight also weighs 11.3 kg.It is perfect for tough conditions and necessary for overall maneuverability. However, this does affect the slope it can climb.The board can climb up to 25 degrees on slopes and slopes.
- It has an amazing speed of 22 miles per hour or 36 kilometers per hour.This gives you the caution and speed you need in harsh environments.
- The battery needs to be recharged in 4-5 hours and can only be used for a day in moderate outdoor use.
- You can also change wheels by Evolve Bamboo GTR Street as the all-terrain version. But other parts may get some performance compensation.
Evolve was the first company to use carbon fibre on electric scooters. This introduces the advantage of making the board durable, light and, of course, fast. The board has a stunning design plus the ability to electronically components and a durable black plate. Evolve Bamboo GTR Series, the Carbon GTR Series also comes in two variants:
- Carbon GTR Street is one of the best and most stylish electric skateboards you can buy. Carbon GTR Street is a beast in style, functionality, aesthetics and technical specifications. The board also integrates and hides batteries and other electronic components to avoid any damage.
- It can easily reach speeds of 22-26 MPH or 354-41.8 km/h, which is fast enough for an urban environment. The council passed the urban areas and streets without difficulty.
- The Carbon GTR has a street range of 31 miles or 50 kilometers on a single charge and can last several days without sweating.
- It can also climb up slopes to 30 degrees, so ramps or uphill roads are not a problem for the powerboard.
- The deck is about 39 inches long and it’s huge. The wheelbase is also wide enough to give you proper balance and support, about 37 inches along the length of the board.
- Even the truck is reliably 12 inches wide. The carbon GTR street is also equipped with a pair of 1500W motors, making it run at an amazing speed.
- The charging time is 4-5 hours and the weight is about 9.8kg. Considering the overall size and design of the board, carbon fiber manages to make the board lighter and faster.
The handmade carbon-fiber all-terrain board requires no introduction in terms of build quality. It is an extremely capable all-terrain version of the Carbon GTR Series. It takes after the capabilities of the GTR Street version with some tweaks.
- The board is 39in or 101cm in length. It has a great sleek design to give you proper balance, flexibility, and durability.
- The Carbon GTR All Terrain is also equipped with dual 1500W motors. It gives the board great balance and speeds up to 22-26mph, the same as the GTR Street version.
- The battery also gives the Carbon GTR All-Terrain an impressive range of up to 31mils or 50km. It takes between 4-5 hours to charge.
- The board can also be interchanged and its battery swapped with the Street version and weighs as per the battery installed. However, with its default battery, the Carbon GTR All-Terrain weighs about 10.7kg. This is quite heavy and good for an all-terrain board. This gives the board adequate handling and balance.
- Unlike the Bamboo series, the Carbon GTR All Terrain series also has an upgrade in the form of the slope it can ride. Now this board can ride up to 30 degrees inclines and slopes. It has great braking and acceleration too and comes with regenerative charging.
Frequently Asked Questions about Evolve Boards
How to use new Evolve Board GT Remote Control? The Evolve Board GT remote control is easy to use and pairs with your skateboard. The remote is quite simple by design. The right and left buttons are for switching between the different modes. You can use the right button to switch to faster modes. Use the left button to switch to slower modes and change your board speed without any hassle. How long does it take to receive my evolve board? Depending upon where you buy your board from, you can expect your board to reach your doorstep within a fortnight or earlier. How to make the Evolve GT Board waterproof? Evolve GT Board is not naturally waterproof or even resistant to IP authentication.So you can create a waterproof sealed electronic component enclosure at the bottom of the board in a do-it-yourself way.Use a glue gun to coat the whole area with hot glue.But make sure the glue doesn’t go too far out and affect the electronics. How to turn off the Evolve Board? All you need to do to turn off your Evolve board is to hold down on the ON/OFF button on the remote and then proceed to turn off the board button on the underside of the board. What material is the Evolve Board’s deck made of? The major variety of Evolve Boards are made out of Bamboo but you can also get carbon fiber in the more premium boards. Why does my Evolve GT Board suddenly brake when I accelerate? Although incredibly rare, sudden braking can occur because of some firmware problem or physical environment and your board’s general use.However, when the sudden braking occurs, the battery is less than 50%.It can be a rare glitch or glitch that you can find on some boards. Where are Evolve Boards manufactured? The Evolve Boards are made in a dedicated factory in China and then sent to warehouses in Europe and the USA.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.