Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Evolve Stoke Board1 year, 5 months ago | 8 Replies
I’m sure you’ll like the Evolve Stoke Board. Even better, it has amazing speed and great looks with a prominent kick tail that gives it charm.
- In addition to its decent technical specifications and design, the Evolve skateboard looks like a surfboard. The sheet is made up of four layers of bamboo and two layers of fiberglass. These materials give it great flexibility and a high gloss look.The engine mound design, the board, the kick tail are all amazing. These illustrate why it is a great Kanban from every Angle.
- A 151.2WH battery powers an Evolve skateboard, which is no big deal for a skateboard with such a low budget.
- The deck is about 33.5 inches (85 centimeters) long. It’s long enough to give you plenty of room.
- In addition, Evolve skateboard can only travel 10 million kilometers or 15 kilometers on a single charge. So, it’s only good for a casual ride around the neighborhood for a while, or back and forth from your workplace. This board is more suitable for those who like its look and design rather than its function.
- The Evolve board also weighs 8.16 kilograms, so it’s not a good idea to take it with you when you travel. But it is a great casual board for everyday use by anyone who wants an electric skateboard without all the power and technical dynamics involved.
- The only problem with the evolution you may experience on a skateboard is the extra care you need to take when using a kick tail. That way you don’t damage the back of the engine stack. Although it is designed for optimal use and to prevent damage, reckless use can lead to potential damage.