Exway Flex6 months, 1 week ago | 9 Replies
This high-performance electric skateboard, done for more and less cost is Exway’s most affordable electric skateboard after the Exway X1. With a simple design and two variants – Flex-Hub and Flex-Riot, you can choose to have a board that is high-performance, and provides a fluid experience, just as you want.
- The Exway Flex can reach speeds of 25 MPH or 40 KPH.Compared to the price of Exway Flex, this speed is impressive.You can choose how you want to ride, because you can switch between motors, choosing hub motors or belt motors.This makes riding a bike a much better experience.
- It also comes with a replaceable IP5 waterproof battery.It can run about 20 miles or 32 kilometers on a single charge.Thanks to its smart battery, it only takes 90 minutes to recharge.The board also has regenerative braking to make it more energy efficient.
- The boards are made of bamboo and fiberglass.These materials give it more flexibility, durability and strength.It also maintains a simple yet stylish look.The plate also contributes a great deal of vibration absorption due to the foam grip on the tape.This kind of tape is not only waterproof, but also gives you a better and more comfortable experience.
- The Exway Flex also tolerates a gradient of 30 degrees and a weight of 7.7 kilograms.This further enhances its handling and gives you a smooth, vibration-free ride.
- The Exway Flex also has 85mm wheels.You can choose between the wheel hub and the belt motor for a powerful experience.In addition, the board also has a decent size of 94cm x 29.3cm or 37in x11.5 in to give you plenty of room to ride easily.
- You can also use the Exway app for a better experience and to view statistics and other information on the electric skateboard.