Exway X1 Pro6 months ago | 10 Replies
The Exway X1 Pro is a nice upgrade on the now discontinued Exway X1. It adds several hardware upgrades while offering you great riding experience. Moreover, you can now swap between hub and belt motors to customize your riding experience.
- The Exway X1 Pro also comes with a smart battery and drivetrain.This will customize your riding experience according to different driving modes.The 193Wh battery also supports fast charging.You can fully recharge it in 70 minutes.It can also last 16 miles or 26 kilometers and can last about a day.In the case of high usage, you can rely on a very short break to recharge and get it running again.
- The ride experience is further enhanced by a customizable drive system.It can also drive the board to 29 miles per hour or 46.6 kilometers per hour, which is pretty fast for anything you can get in this section.In addition, it has regenerative braking, giving you a better and more efficient riding experience.
- The plate is also fairly light at 6.8 kg and can still tolerate gradients of up to 30 degrees.The Exway X1Pro is also weatherproof and comes with interchangeable PU sleeves.The shock-absorbing grip tape adds a layer of smooth ride to it.
- The best part of the Exway X1 Pro besides its simple board design and performance is its weatherproof ability.This applies not only to its boards, but also to moving parts, such as ball bearings inside the 85mm wheel.So you don’t have to worry about the board or the water on the board.
- The board is also 36.8 inches by 10.6 inches and 93.5 centimeters by 27 centimeters.This gives you plenty of room to maneuver and stand comfortably on the board.Also, thanks to the board coming in with a line x dust and waterproof coating, you can get as messy as you like!