Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Exway X1 Riot6 months ago | 9 Replies
This board has swappable wheels, trucks, and even PU sleeves. Not only can you customize it entirely, but it also rely on its materials for long term durability.
- Exway X1 Riot has an impressive performance range that you’ll love. The belt-driven train with powerful twin 750W motors makes its impressive power pack. It runs fast and provides a stable riding experience.
- The Exway X1 Riot can reach speeds of 29 miles per hour or 45 kilometers per hour. With a powerful output of 1500W X 2, it can give you an incredibly fast and thrilling ride. Perfect for outdoor and hillside riding, the Exway X1 Riot also tolerates a 30-degree slope.
- In addition, the 193Wh battery has an average battery life of 16mils or 25.75 km. This day is good enough. In addition, the best part of its battery is its fast charging function. You can charge Exway panel batteries around. 70 minutes with quick charger and up to 3 hours with standard included charger.
- Weighing 16 pounds, or 7.25 kilograms, the Exway X1 Riot, like other high-end boards, maintains great stability without exceeding 10 kilograms. So it’s easier to carry and operate than other high-end electric scooters.
- The sleek appearance with shock-absorbing grip tapes makes the Exway X1 Riot a great smooth ride. In addition, it comes with regenerative braking, giving you an energy-saving ride.
- Its movement and powerful mechanical noise give you a better thrilling experience. Don’t worry, the noise won’t affect its power/mass in any way. Exway X1 Riot is also built with quality materials. Even if you use it strictly every day, you can keep it as good as new. Simple design, easy to clean and maintain, plus the natural luster of the material.