Lou Board 1.03 months, 2 weeks ago | 3 Replies
his is the very first and the more affordable out of the Lou Board electric skateboards range. The 1.0 board is a fun, lightweight board. You can also get it in a variety of colors such as black, blue, red, and purple. Most importantly, it is water-resistant, unlike any competitor in this price segment. The Lou Board 1.0 starts at $449 without additional customizations.
- This board is polyurethane, waterproof, very light electric skateboard.It also has a silent motor like the other plates from Lou. As a result, you can pay more attention to your surroundings than to the hum of your board motor.
- Version 1.0 had only one motor design. It can easily reach 17 miles per hour or 28 kilometers per hour. It’s also fast enough to let you cut through the wind at impressive speeds.
- The 36V/2Ah battery is also suitable for this board and lasts 6-9 miles or 10-15 km. So you can count on Lou Board 1.0 for your daily commute or entertainment purposes. In addition, the battery can be recharged in less than 2 hours. You don’t have to wait too much to get back on the board and run it again after the juice.
- However, this board does not have the most impressive tilt climb data. The board can tolerate a slope of 8-12 degrees, which makes it suitable only for street and urban commuting.
- The plate also has regenerative braking, so it’s efficient and long battery power. Its waterproof design combined with a strong grip design at the top can be brave in any weather conditions. On top of that, since it weighs only 4.8kg, you can also handle it well.
- You can also customize 1.0 because its panels are interchangeable and have a good design to replace. This also allows you to replace the battery from within the board.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.