Lou Board 2.01 week, 6 days ago | 0 Replies
Lou Board 2.0 is a 1.0 design upgrade that includes carbon fiber panels in packaging.It also makes the skateboard lighter, handles and maneuvers better, and adds some passive speed upgrades.It is exactly the same floor slab as 1.0 when it comes to specifications, apart from carbon fiber upgrades.However, you can see a summary of the statistics that are common in both 1.0 and 2.0 models.It costs about.598 dollars.
- The battery lasts 6-9 miles (10-15 kilometers) and can be recharged in less than two hours.The board also supports regenerative braking.
- Lou Board 2.0 uses a carbon fiber design that makes it lighter and more durable.The total weight of the floor slab is 4.3 kilograms, making it about.800G 1.0 lighter than the floor.
- It can climb slopes of 8 to 12 degrees.
- It has a single capacity of 1500W hub motor.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.