Meepo AWD Pro1 week, 6 days ago | 1 Replies
The Meepo AWD Pro is the most expensive and loaded electric skateboard from the Meepo board range. It comes with a much more good looking board as well as an entire package of top-class features. It is the upgraded version of the discontinued AWD GT and meant for much rougher and long term use.
- This is one of the best skateboards that not only achieves fast speed, but also has more strength and lean riding support.The Meepo AWD Pro can reach speeds of 34 miles per hour or 55 kilometers per hour.This is something you don’t get from Meepo’s other boards.The board also has four 540 watt motors, which not only give it the balance but great power.
- The Meepo AWD Pro can also accelerate and decelerate at incredible speeds.With all the speed and power, it still provides an amazing balance for the cyclist.It accelerates only 2.5 seconds, so you need enough protection to keep your balance at that speed.
- Within that budget, the Meepo AWD Pro is one of the best hillside electric skateboards.It’s good at climbing, and it’s good at braking smoothly and quickly downhill.Specifically, it can withstand a tilt of 35 degrees, compared to Meepo’s other 30-degree support models.
- Another great thing about the Meepo AWD Pro is that it lasts long enough to get you in the city or your job, and lasts a day.It has a range of 15 miles (24.2km) on a single charge.In addition, it can withstand a weight of 136 kilograms.Because it’s a board that weighs 10.6 kg, it’s very durable and can withstand a lot of weight, even on slopes.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.