› Forums › Meepo Board Review
- This topic is empty.
- 2020-10-13 at 09:56
Introduction About Meepo Board:
As an entry-level electric skateboard with a more affordable range, the Meepo board presents you with a simple look and great value. If you prefer skateboarding to walking, then you like skateboarding as much as Meepo. In general, Meepo boards are good value for money throughout their range. This is something users also like – there is this feeling of a board while speeding through the street. With electric skateboards, you can do so much more. If you want to spend more time on your surfboard than paddling, this is for you. However, the best thing about Meepo boards is their performance and simple overall design.
Various Versions of Meepo Board:
The Meepo electric skateboard is modeled after a DIY skateboard, but with powerful electronics.Because of this, you can get all kinds of Meepo boards and models.While they are more of an entry-level electric skateboard, Meepo skateboards are capable and provide a great experience. Here are the Meepo boards you can choose from:
Meepo Board V2
As one of the best skateboards, you can get started and get value for money.Meepo Board V2 is a perfect candidate for casual use.You can skate on it on your way to work or just float around it at will.Its powerful engine gives you a fast and exciting experience.It has a great traditional design and the ability to technical specifications that make it worth the price.
- The 800W dual motor is a powerful power pack feature, along with a capable speed controller (built-in Meepo ESP). Not only does this give you speeds of up to 29 MPH, but it also gives you reliable deceleration and acceleration.
- Interrupts in Meepo Board V2 are as reliable as many upgrades in previous releases. The upgrade also makes it possible to reduce the stop distance.
- The Meepo plate battery on the Meepo plate V2 has two further variants named – Standard and Tesla. The standard version is a Samsung 20R battery. The Tesla’s improved model has a range of 10 kilometers before it runs out. It takes up to 2 hours to recharge the Meepo board battery. Batteries are also replaceable.
- The Meepo V2 measures 38 inches by 9 inches and weighs about 7.2 kilograms.
The Meepo V3, an updated version of the Meepo V2, is another good and affordable entry-level model. There are also two variants – the Meepo V3 and the Meepo V3 ER.
- Still measuring 38 inches by 9 inches, the Meepo V3 has a great maple base that is durable enough to withstand more than 250 pounds of body load.
- The Meepo Board V3 has a range of 11 miles (18 kilometers) and a top speed of 28 miles per hour. That’s good enough considering the three-hour charge time.In addition, the Meepo board V3 battery is not only replaceable, but also waterproof. So the occasional splash and dust may not make it age or stop working.
- Acceleration and deceleration features on the Meepo board V3 are also slightly improved with the new LingYi ESC upgrade. With additional upgrades, you can play at different speeds. There is a 4.5 second acceleration in the Meepo V3, which is a huge upgrade over the 8 second acceleration in the Meepo V2. More specifically, it hits 20 miles per hour in less than 5 seconds on the Meepo V3! The top speed of the Meepo board is easy to achieve in such a fast time, which is something to be applauded for an entry-level board.
- The Meepo V3’s overall balance and brakes are where it gets all its praise. You can expect the best brakes and overall stability on the Meepo plate V3. This feature is rare on a cheap electric skateboard. This ensures that you do not expect unnecessary potential drops due to losing balance or sudden braking.
This is an expensive version of the Meepo board. It has a more polished look and added features, giving you a better riding experience. As an advanced electric skateboard in the Meepo board range, the Meepo NLS has some exciting features that give you a reason to upgrade.
- The Meepo NLS Pro can reach a top speed of 26 miles per hour or 42 kilometers per hour in 5 seconds.The charging time is lower than Meepo V3, which can be charged for up to 3 hours.
- Weighing about 7.2kg, the NLS Pro is sleek and durable.It is quite heavy, so it may need more maintenance and upkeep.
- Its 1.8 megawatt batteries are hidden in a great house under the board.Not only is it fast to charge, but it can last 14 million or 22.5 kilometers.So, this board is great for exploring the city and even commuting your daily office.
- Another great thing about the Meepo NLS pro is that it can even work and ride on a 30-degree slope without any effort.That means you may not be able to use it in your skateboard park.
- The battery is also replaceable, easy to disassemble, and the upgraded ESC motor gives it a smoother and better balance than the Meepo plate V3.
- The brakes are also upgraded, stopping faster, without any balance loss in the NLS pro.In addition, the braking mode can also be adjusted with a few clicks of the remote come on!
- Acceleration seems to be slower than in other models.However, it is still fast enough to reach its top speed in less than five seconds.Yes, it’s a great accelerator and reducer in a sleek and polished black package.
The Meepo AWD Pro is the most expensive and loaded electric skateboard from the Meepo board range. It comes with a much more good looking board as well as an entire package of top-class features. It is the upgraded version of the discontinued AWD GT and meant for much rougher and long term use.
- This is one of the best skateboards that not only achieves fast speed, but also has more strength and lean riding support.The Meepo AWD Pro can reach speeds of 34 miles per hour or 55 kilometers per hour.This is something you don’t get from Meepo’s other boards.The board also has four 540 watt motors, which not only give it the balance but great power.
- The Meepo AWD Pro can also accelerate and decelerate at incredible speeds.With all the speed and power, it still provides an amazing balance for the cyclist.It accelerates only 2.5 seconds, so you need enough protection to keep your balance at that speed.
- Within that budget, the Meepo AWD Pro is one of the best hillside electric skateboards.It’s good at climbing, and it’s good at braking smoothly and quickly downhill.Specifically, it can withstand a tilt of 35 degrees, compared to Meepo’s other 30-degree support models.
- Another great thing about the Meepo AWD Pro is that it lasts long enough to get you in the city or your job, and lasts a day.It has a range of 15 miles (24.2km) on a single charge.In addition, it can withstand a weight of 136 kilograms.Because it’s a board that weighs 10.6 kg, it’s very durable and can withstand a lot of weight, even on slopes.
A small electric skateboard, but the specs say it’s not “small” at all. It’s a 30-inch board that runs fast, fits in small places, and lasts a long time.
- The 30-inch board size gives it a functional kick tail that gives you better control and stopping power.The Meepo Mini 2 can also run on 30-degree slopes.It also has regenerative braking, giving it a great stopping and slowing power.
- Although small, it is comparable in speed to other conventional models of the Meepo.It can reach speeds of 24 miles per hour or 39 kilometers per hour.Two 540-watt motors give it the ability to endure under pressure and increase speed.
- The battery takes a maximum of two to three hours to charge and has a range of 11 miles or 18 kilometers.In addition, although the Meepo Mini 2’s board length is small, it can support up to 136 kilograms of body weight.
- The Mini 2 has a 30in L * 9in W compact board with a nice wheelbase of 21.5in.It also comes with a better stop motor system – the Meepo ESC V6.0.Meepo Mini 2 is also available in two versions – Meepo Mini 2 and Meepo Mini 2 ER.
This is an updated version of the Meepo Mini 2 and a high-end version.It comes with some strong technical specifications to give you a better experience.
- The Meepo Mini 2 ER also has better battery life, reaching 20 million miles or 32 kilometers. The 288Wh battery will be charged in about 3 hours.
- The Meepo Mini 2 ER also weighs about 800 grams more than its predecessor. It is better suited to those who want the form and design of the small Meepo Mini 2, but also want to master some technical skills.
- However, due to its small shape, the riding experience can deteriorate. You’ll feel all the vibrations under your feet, along with the smallest dents and pebbles.
Best Features of Meepo Boards:
Meepo Boards have their own set of technical specs that they specialize and outshine competitors with:
For electronic boards in the entry-level range, the mileage of the Meepo board is impressive.With only a 2-4 hour charge, the various Meepo panels can cover 11-20 miles, from the lowest to the highest.This means that skating on the Meepo board is entirely possible.In addition, you can even make it part of your lifestyle by skating to work and avoiding cars and bikes through the crowded lanes on the side quickly.The Meepo board provides enough mileage to maintain your short charging time for a long time.
The speed of the Meepo circuit board is impressive.The Meepo has a top speed of 29 MPH or 45 KPH for entry-level DIY electric boards.This is accompanied by brakes that will balance the entire plate, giving you a quick and graceful deceleration.This is particularly laudable because of its impressive battery level and overall braking system.If you want to compare the Meepo board with other brands, here is our evolutionary Board review to help you.
Frequently Ask Question About Meepo Boards
Where is the Meepo Board made? The Meepo Boards are made in Shenzhen, China and ship worldwide via various online retailers. Are Meepo Boards good? Meepo Boards are excellent quality. It also has immense value for money as far as the entry-level market competition stands. With little charging times, you should have no issues using the boards for at least half a day or an entire day. Moreover, even the lowest and most affordable of their models have a great design and impressive battery life, speed and brakes. Design-wise, they look more like DIY setups as some parts are replaceable, too. Are Meepo Board models waterproof? Not all the boards in the Meepo Board range are water and weatherproof. For example, the most widely known board to have water and weather resistance is the Meepo Board V3. This model is water-resistant because of the glue and overall structure which hides its electrical components from any water getting in How long does it take to get a Meepo Board? Depending upon your location, you can either get the board within a fortnight or a month. As it ships from China, direct orders may take longer, and Amazon delivery might be faster depending on availability and your location. How to remove Meepo Board battery? Since the battery is integrated and screwed tight into place to avoid any damage, it is safely housed in a visible housing in Meepo Boards:
- Firstly, unscrew the housing to reveal the battery which is in place.
- Unplug the battery and take it out.
- The battery is now visible and easy to replace with the same steps in reverse.
- Make sure you tighten the housing to secure the battery back in place.
How to adjust the Meepo Board? You can maintain and adjust your Meepo Board in a variety of ways. If you need to adjust your brake, all you need to do is first press the braking button and then the power button till the LED lights go up to your required level. How many miles can the Meepo Board go? Depending on the model, you can easily get between 11- 20 miles on average on your Meepo Board. What motor does the Meepo Board use? The Meepo Boards use different motors depending on the kind of board you have. But their most capable and widely known versions, the Meepo Board V2 and Meepo Board V3, use different versions of the ESC battery. What accessories should I get with a Meepo Board V2? You can get a variety of accessories, both functional and safety-related for your Meepo Board V2:
- A Meepo Skateboard helmet is the absolute essential. This is to protect your head from potential accidents and a must when riding any electric skateboards.
- For the overall durability and protection of your Meepo Board on the go, it is also a good idea to get the Meepo Skateboard Bag.
- You can also get a variety of different and attractive grip tapes to further customize the look and improve your keep with the already great balance.
- Having an extra pair or two of wheels is also recommended with your Meepo Board. With wheels on hand, you can replace them on the spot in case of any potential accident or necessary repairs. The wheels are available with PU sleeves and a great accessory to have for your Meepo Board.
- Depending on your body weight and preference, you can also buy additional shredder pieces.
- You can customize your Meepo Board with the right motor as per your preference. Motors are also sold separately. Even an extra battery charge is a good idea in case you ever run out of battery in an uncomfortable situation.
How to charge a Meepo Board remote? You can simply plug and charge your Meepo Board remote with the USB port given on the lower end of the remote. Use a wall charger, power bank or a USB wall inlet to supply power to it via a USB Cable. Is it safe to buy a used Meepo Board? It can be perfectly safe and wise to be a used Meepo Board, but do so only if you’re a smart buyer. Checking all the details such as date of manufacture, purchase, getting an idea of usage per day and wear, tear and getting several tests would be the best option. A used Meepo Board can still be in pristine condition despite several weeks of use, and safe to buy. However, it is best to test and inspect it in person before making a purchase decision. Sometimes users can sell off boards wanting to go for higher upgrades and sell their initial ones for a lower price!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.