Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Meepo Board V31 week, 6 days ago | 0 Replies
The Meepo V3, an updated version of the Meepo V2, is another good and affordable entry-level model. There are also two variants – the Meepo V3 and the Meepo V3 ER.
- Still measuring 38 inches by 9 inches, the Meepo V3 has a great maple base that is durable enough to withstand more than 250 pounds of body load.
- The Meepo Board V3 has a range of 11 miles (18 kilometers) and a top speed of 28 miles per hour. That’s good enough considering the three-hour charge time.In addition, the Meepo board V3 battery is not only replaceable, but also waterproof. So the occasional splash and dust may not make it age or stop working.
- Acceleration and deceleration features on the Meepo board V3 are also slightly improved with the new LingYi ESC upgrade. With additional upgrades, you can play at different speeds. There is a 4.5 second acceleration in the Meepo V3, which is a huge upgrade over the 8 second acceleration in the Meepo V2. More specifically, it hits 20 miles per hour in less than 5 seconds on the Meepo V3! The top speed of the Meepo board is easy to achieve in such a fast time, which is something to be applauded for an entry-level board.
- The Meepo V3’s overall balance and brakes are where it gets all its praise. You can expect the best brakes and overall stability on the Meepo plate V3. This feature is rare on a cheap electric skateboard. This ensures that you do not expect unnecessary potential drops due to losing balance or sudden braking.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.