Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Meepo Mini 21 week, 6 days ago | 0 Replies
A small electric skateboard, but the specs say it’s not “small” at all. It’s a 30-inch board that runs fast, fits in small places, and lasts a long time.
- The 30-inch board size gives it a functional kick tail that gives you better control and stopping power.The Meepo Mini 2 can also run on 30-degree slopes.It also has regenerative braking, giving it a great stopping and slowing power.
- Although small, it is comparable in speed to other conventional models of the Meepo.It can reach speeds of 24 miles per hour or 39 kilometers per hour.Two 540-watt motors give it the ability to endure under pressure and increase speed.
- The battery takes a maximum of two to three hours to charge and has a range of 11 miles or 18 kilometers.In addition, although the Meepo Mini 2’s board length is small, it can support up to 136 kilograms of body weight.
- The Mini 2 has a 30in L * 9in W compact board with a nice wheelbase of 21.5in.It also comes with a better stop motor system – the Meepo ESC V6.0.Meepo Mini 2 is also available in two versions – Meepo Mini 2 and Meepo Mini 2 ER.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.