Riptide R13 months, 2 weeks ago | 0 Replies
Riptide R1 is the first high performance variant from Riptide. The skateboard is one of the cheapest high-performance electric skateboards on the market. Although it has a modest battery capacity, you can also use it for your daily commute. The Riptide R1, which starts at $599, offers excellent performance and decent battery backup. Speaking of battery power, the Riptide R1 can travel seven miles or 11.2 kilometers on a single charge. It also depends on speed and should continue during your daily commute. Although you may need to recharge it twice a day because of its average range.
Riptide R1 Features
- Riptide R1 also offers great performance, where you can reach a top speed of up to 18 miles per hour or 28.9 kilometers per hour.Despite the high speed, sophisticated remote control, it ensures that you have complete control over your board.This precision remote control combined with a belt-driven motor makes the Riptide R1 a great choice, especially if you’re looking for a stable ride.
- Riptide R1 is also made incredibly light at around 5.9kg.It has a medium sized board of 31in x 9.5in x 4.5in.The signature fancy look of this board is a Kicktail, giving it a surfboar-like look.It also has double handles, making it more suitable for travel.
- The dual belt mechanism installed in the drive system is also adjustable.You can tighten or relax to get a better gliding and driving style.It is an 1800W drive belt motor that works to provide smooth, stable, and fast performance.In addition, the board has a comprehensive Kicktail design.This makes it easier to pick up and manipulate.
- The Riptide R1 provides a stable, vibration-free ride on its 83mm 78A rigid polyurethane wheels.Plus, the battery can be recharged in 3.5 hours and you won’t have to wait long to pick it up again.You can also get an extra quick charger to reduce charging time.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.