Skatebolt Breeze 26 months ago | 5 Replies
This is one of the best models from the Skatebolt range. Skatebolt Breeze 2 is a power source and provides an amazing performance. The board is lightweight, durable and stylish. Learn more about Skatebolt Breeze 2 to continue our skateboard commentary.
- Skatebolt Breeze 2 is composed of smooth, durable, flexible bamboo and two layers of glass fiber.Its dimensions are about 39 inches, 9 inches, 5 inches, 99 centimeters, 22.9 centimeters, 12.7 centimeters.This gives you a lot of room to handle this board with great balance.
- Skatebolt Breeze 2 has twin 350W rated hub motors.These provide stunning performances of the board’s street style 100mm wheels.The wheels are large enough to increase the handling and speed of the plate while remaining frictionless.They also give the board a top speed of 28 miles per hour or 45 kilometers per hour.You’ll be excited on your daily commute or in the neighborhood.
- Skatebolt Breeze 2 also has good range, up to 15 miles or 24 kilometers on a single charge.You can easily do this for a day or even two without having to worry about recharging.This performance also varies depending on the user’s weight and the speed mode chosen.
- Speed isn’t the only thing you can convert on an electric skateboard.You can also switch between brake modes.The wireless remote control allows you to control a lot of things around the board.It is also easy to use and view information on the LED screen.
Weight & Control
- Skatebolt Breeze 2 weighed about 21 pounds or 9.5 kilograms. Due to its weight, it provides good handling and balance. Its weight is crucial because it has enough power to reach higher speeds while still being able to climb steep hills. Skatebolt Breeze 2 is able to climb mountains up to 30 degrees.
- One of the best things about Skatebolt Breeze 2 was its cruise control capabilities. This will make you worry less about control and just enjoy riding at the speed you set.