Skatebolt Breeze S36 months ago | 4 Replies
Skatebreeze S3 is an entry-level skateboard from Skatebolt. It has a very stylish and simple design and DIY look. This electric skateboard has impressive performance while still keeping a low budget. You can buy either Skatebolt Breeze S3 for $399.
- Skatebolt Breeze S3 has an 8-story Canadian maple deck that is flexible and durable.The underdeck side has ESC and hub motors in a medium-sized box at the rear of the plate.It can withstand up to 130 kilograms or 280 pounds.
- Skatebolt Breeze S3, 5000mAh battery, Incredible performance. It only takes two hours to complete the charge. It has a range of 13.6 miles or 22 kilometers on a single charge.
- The twin 250 watt hub motors also offer great performance at street speeds up to 18.6 km/h or 30 km/h. This is perfect for newcomers and people who like to ride at a decent speed on the street or in their daily commute. In addition, the board can also ascend the slope to a gradient of 15 degrees.
- Skatebolt Breeze S3 weighed just 14.6 pounds, or 6.6 kilograms. It’s light enough to keep rolling and running at high speed. But it is still heavy enough to ensure proper handling and balance.
- Skatebolt Breeze S3 also measured about 38 inches, 9 inches, 5.3 inches, or 96.5 centimeters, 22.86 centimeters, and 13.5 centimeters. It gives you enough space under your feet to control the board. This is perfect for beginners.