Skatebolt Tornado Pro9 months, 1 week ago | 6 Replies
The Skatebolt Tornado Pro is the upgraded version of the Skatebolt Tornado lI. It’s equipped with a powerful battery and an appealing slim design. The Skatebolt Tornado Pro is a polished maple deck board. It has features and performance statistics to make your riding experience last long and give you a thrill. Continue reading this Skatebolt review article to find out more.
- Skatebolt Tornado Pro is equipped with 7500Ah batteries.It has a long life and it charges quickly. The range is 22-25 miles or 354-40 kilometers on a single charge. This will give you more time to skateboard and less worry about recharging.
- Skatebolt Tornado Pro also had an impressive performance. The hub motor is placed inside the lower compartment to keep it hidden.It provides a silent high capacity of power. You can reach top speeds up to 24-27 MPH or 38.6-43.4 KPH with this board. You can also use the remote control to choose a three-speed mode.
- At the same time, you’re sure to get enough room for your feet to manage the handling of the board. It has 90mm wheels, giving you more power and speed.The Skatebolt Tornado Pro measures about 38 inches, 9.4 inches, 5.5 inches, or 96.5 cm, 23.8 cm, 13.97 cm. Eight layers of Canadian maple support keep the board flexible and durable for the long term.
- Double hub motors are also replaceable.They provide amazing power to the board’s big wheels, with more focus on speed than precision control. Skatebolt Tornado Pro Skateboards are able to climb mountain slopes up to 25 degrees without any difficulty.
- The tablet also has a sleek black finish. This makes the board look complicated. In addition, Skatebolt Tornado Pro is equipped with taillights. This will give you a safe riding experience during the day and night.