Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
ZBoard 2 Blue9 months, 1 week ago | 5 Replies
- The ZBoard 2 Blue is the first of ZBoard’s high-end electric skateboards and a cheaper version. This model is relatively light, but don’t doubt its incredible durability and amazing performance. The ZBoard’s electric skateboard is durable, and not just because it uses industry-leading high-end components. They also offer an amazing package of the latest skateboarding technology, as well as machinery, all in one package.Starting at $1299, the ZBoard 2 Blue has a maple deck design.
- The ZBoard 2 Blue has a strong and lightweight board.This plate is simple in appearance because it is resilient and durable in design.Both sides of the board have hollow space, which makes it more convenient and comfortable for you to carry in your daily life.In addition, the Zboard2 Blue also sports high-brightness headlights and taillights.You can then set these to blink or keep them on during the ride.
- The best and most unique part of the Zboard2 Blue is the hands-free ride experience, as it has weight sensing modules in the front and back.So, depending on how much weight you put, you can start or accelerate your ZBoard 2 blue using the front sensor.Similarly, stopping the Zboard2 blue is as easy as stepping on the tail of the sensor.
- The ZBoard 2 blue also has its signature 90 mm 80 hardness blue wheel, which not only gives you a smooth, but also provides greater stability and passive vibration reduction.The wheels are made of high-quality polyurethane and the larger form gives them an unparalleled advantage to bear more blows, shocks, and reduced vibration.
- The ZBoard 2 Blue can travel up to 16 miles or 25.7 kilometers on a single charge, so depending on your usage, you can bike at least all day.The large visible battery pack on the underside of the board is proof of how well the Zboard2 blue is built for life.
- Perhaps the best part about the Zboard2 blue is its overall design, which is made up of a solid high quality maple deck that is durable and sleek at the same time.In addition, the maple deck also has a sturdy lightweight structure, giving the ZBoard 2 a total blue weight of 17 pounds or 7.7 kilograms.Taking into account the heavy truck, overall design, and larger average design, this weight is perfect for everyday use.
- With a top speed of 20 MPH or 32 km/h, the ZBoard 2 Blue is perfect for urban environments and your daily commute, while also providing a great cycling experience.