Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
ZBoard 2 Pearl3 months ago | 3 Replies
- The ZBoard 2 Pearl is the upgraded and more high-end version of the premium electric skateboards from ZBoard. The ZBoard 2 Pearl not only offers a change in the materials used. But they also performed under-the-hood upgrades to the battery and other main parts of the ZBoard. Instead of maple, the ZBoard 2 Pearl has a rosewood construction.
- Unlike the Zboard2 blue, the Zboard2 Pearl offers larger and more durable wheels.These wheels are in their signature pearl white.The new ZBoard 2 Pearl is equipped with 97 mm 83 wheels.The phone is a significant upgrade from its predecessor.In addition, you can even replace these wheels with all-terrain variants.The Street style default 97mm wheel on the Zboard2 Pearl provides significant vibration and shock absorption.And they are bigger than their rivals’ boards.
- ZBoard 2 pearls are also carved out of the space, allowing you to carry your ZBoard around with ease.Thanks to the new mahogany structure of the board, it looks brighter and better than its maple version in the previous model.
- The Pearl is also an electric skateboard that offers an unparalleled, unique hands-free riding experience.Use your weight to activate the front and rear weight sensing modules of the dashboard, making the board easy to drive.
- The high quality truck combines stable wheels and motor mounting to give the Zboard2 Pearl one of the best riding experiences on the market.The thick and durable truck is 280 mm in length while attached to the board with high quality tight nuts and bolts.This is a powerful machine that is designed for long endurance and smooth, exciting, and safe riding.
- Another great thing about the Zboard2 Pearl is its impressive battery.The battery can last 24 miles or 38.6 kilometers on a single charge.You can use the ZBoard 2 Pearl to ride long distances around town without worrying about charging it.
- The ZBoard 2 Pearl also offers impressive performance and an exciting riding experience when it comes to it — this board can be ridden to a top speed of 20 MPH or 32 KPH, similar to the ZBoard 2 Blue. It gives you a decent speed in urban and off-road environments depending on the wheelset position.
- The ZBoard 2 Pearl weighs about 19 pounds, just a little more than the first model.Thus, while this weight is suitable for everyday use and portability, it also provides a better riding experience for the Zboard2 Pearl because of increased passive stability.